Saturday, November 17, 2012

My jeans are loose!

Either I have lost a little bit of weight or my jeans just really need to be washed, but when I changed out of my yoga pants, I noticed that my jeans were really loose! Ironically, I was on my way out the door to pick up something for dinner. My Big Mac was really delicious, and that tiny Oreo McFlurry (no hot fudge, though!) definitely hit the spot! :D

Seriously, though, I can't say that I've been working out a ton. I've been trying to ride our spin bike every other day, and I've been increasing the amount of time by about 3-5 minutes each time. I also have apps for doing sit ups and push ups that I've been using. I'm only doing push ups against the wall at this point, but it's better than nothing!

Just wanted to share my excitement about my loose jeans, at least until I do laundry in the morning :)

No comments: