Wednesday, November 07, 2012

So tired!

I stayed up late last night watching election coverage so I did not get enough sleep last night. Therefore, I am sitting on the couch, trying to motivate myself to go ride the bike for a while, but my eyes just want to be closed.

Even if I don't work out, I still need to get up and finish the dishes, pack my bag for Philadelphia this weekend, and clean the bathroom. This place is a pigsty and I've gotta do something about it!

The problem with packing for Philly is that I don't know what shoes to wear. It's really hard for me to find casual shoes, and the one pair that I have is appropriate for summer and they're falling apart. As for the other stuff, I'm just lazy.

How do you keep motivated when it's cold and dark and all you want to do is fall asleep on the couch?

No comments: