Saturday, November 03, 2012

Tis the Season

I can't believe it's November. Thanksgiving is in less than three weeks, which means that Christmas is in six or seven weeks. I've at least started my holiday shopping, but I'm not very far along.

Kevin and I are hosting Christmas for my extended family this year, and we've got a lot to do to get ready! I promised one of my aunts that she'd be able to get a tour of the house, which means that it should be in some kind of showable state. We really need to organize the office and de-clutter the bedroom, so this is a great motivator. Too bad I keep putting it off and putting it off! Soon it'll be December and then I'll really start to panic! I should make a list of each task that needs done so I can break it down into manageable parts. Kevin won't be home for the next three weeks, and I don't want everything to fall on me. Who knows how it'll work out.

I want to make cards to send out this year, too. I even have most of my supplies but I can't bring myself to start assembling them. Perhaps I'll do that this week.

Have you started getting ready for the holidays?

No comments: