Monday, November 04, 2013

Day four

I really wanted to come home and drink all the bourbon but I did not. It was a rough day at work and it's only Monday. I'm keeping all my fingers crossed for a smoother day tomorrow/smoother rest of the week. If not, well, we have not packed up the bourbon yet.

On a much happier note, our closing is scheduled for this Friday! Makes me glad that we did so much packing this weekend but we still have so much to do. I don't know how we're going to get it all done between renovating the bathroom, buffing/waxing the floors like Kevin wants to do, and whatever painting we should do before we move in. Oh, and all of the fall landscaping we need to do (tearing out ivy, what!).

Also, I am getting my hair cut/colored tomorrow. This is going to sound completely ridiculous because we are BUYING A HOUSE in four days, but my new 'do will give me something to look forward to.

In the meantime though, I've got to look up the issues on the ballot tomorrow since it's election day, and then I'm going to bed. This time change combined with work is kicking my ass. I did NOT like driving home in the dark tonight! Bah!

Stay tuned tomorrow and I'll try to remember to post pics of my new look.

No comments: