Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Day thirteen

Seventeen more days to go. Woof.

Why is it so difficult to find the right bathtub and sink and toilet for our bathroom? I think we sourced the toilet (Menard's FTW!), and while I thought I found the right tub and sink, I am not convinced that it would be the smoothest process. Because they're such large items, someone has to sign for delivery which means that someone would need to be home to do that. Anyway, I found a company out of Erlanger, Kentucky (right outside of Cincinnati) which can deliver within just a couple of days. I should call them tomorrow to see if we can schedule delivery for next Friday when Kevin would be home.

Also, I am exhausted (what's new) and today was not the best day at work. I didn't even go over to the house tonight... I have been sitting on the couch trying not to fall asleep. I was going to to do the dishes but I didn't. I think at this point I will just go to bed and hope that tomorrow is a better day.

No comments: