Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Day twelve

Janna is amazing. She helped me fill, haul, and dump TWENTY FIVE buckets of debris from the bathroom out to the shed. It would have taken me three days to get through everything myself, but she and I got through it in 90 minutes. Total rock star.

I need to figure out how to protect my hair when we're working, though. The last three days it's been a total disaster, stiff and scratchy and filled with concrete dust. I tried spraying it down with leave-in conditioner tonight before combing through it, and that has seemed to help. I feel awful though because I am probably doing something that will jack up my pretty new hair color that I have only had for a week. Gah!

Anyway, total exhaustion again. Off to bed. Tomorrow is another day with another project.

No comments: