Saturday, November 01, 2014

NaBloPoMo Day 1

It's NaBloPoMo yet again! Not sure if I am going to participate all month, but I will fail already if I don't post anything today.

Anyway, we have a post-Halloween party tonight (in like 2 hours) so I had to come up with a costume for the first time in many, many years. I'm going to be the Hamburglar, but I have to make my hamburger tie like right now, and figure out how to not freeze my own hamburger buns off since it is a summery maxi-ish dress (I'm too tall for it to be a true maxi, but it was $8 at Savers, so I'm not gonna complain). I already have tights, but I think I might throw a white dress shirt over top to class it up a little bit and cover my arms.

I also volunteered us to bring a cheese and crackers plate, so Kevin had the brilliant idea to come up with Halloween-y puns for the cheeses. So far we have Colby Jack-O'Lantern and a Triple Scream Brie and I thought we were doing Monster (Muenster), but we couldn't find any at the store. We also got some Children of the Corn Crisps and Rosemary's Baby and Olive Oil crackers.

I will try to post pictures of my completed costume and of my cute cheese plate for tomorrow!

No comments: