Sunday, November 02, 2014

NaBloPoMo Day 2

Greetings!

So I didn't have my camera (phone) out at all last night, so I didn't take any pictures of my costume. Hopefully Janna will post her pics soon and I can just borrow them and post here.

Anyway, now that Halloween is over, it's time to start looking forward to the next holiday: Second Thanksgiving! I've been searching Pinterest today to try to find some great recipes or ideas for something different. But it's probably not the best day to try something different, right? People expect certain things for Thanksgiving and who am I to deny them that? Maybe I'll find some new ideas for ACTUAL Thanksgiving since Kevin and I will be spending the day just the two of us!

Also, did I write yesterday about how we are getting ready to paint our hallway? Well we bought primer, and I've tried to patch all (most) of the cracks in the plaster. The unfortunate thing is that we don't have a working light in the hallway so I can only do work during daylight hours. This means that my free weekends are no longer free until it's done! Yay! (Not yay.)

No comments: