Wednesday, November 03, 2004

I just don't get it.

Am depressed. Have lost will to live. At least in America. Am tempted to go home and drown my sorrows in Sacher Torte, vanilla ice cream, and a bottle of Jeltsin vodka.

I just don't get it. The man LIED to the country and got us into a WAR where soldiers are being UNNECESSARILY killed because he wanted to AVENGE his daddy. He ruined the economy. He's threatening women's rights. America's youth are becoming stupider each day because they don't have the materials they need to be properly educated. College graduates can't find decent jobs. Millions of Americans don't have health care (myself included, at least when I live there). The world hates us. Our environment is going down the toilet.

Supposedly the leading issue of the election was 'moral values' -- what kind of moral values does a person have when they knowingly cast their ballots for a man who is bound to make the future even worse than it is now!

Someone please explain it to me.

I just don't get it.

No comments: