Monday, December 06, 2004

Hi all,

Things are good, although I have a bit of a headache. I just got my student loan papers shoved into envelopes, so all I need is a quick trip to the ATM for some moola and I can send these babies off! Keep your fingers crossed that the deferment is approved!

I'm also looking up information about Greece. Pamela and I decided to postpone Italy for Christmas and look into the Greek Islands instead. Have you, or do you know anyone who has been to the islands and wants to pass along some tips?

Work has been busy. We're trying to send out our program for next year as well as expand our contact list, so I spent a good chunk of the day looking up German programs at universities in Alabama. Why Alabama, you ask? Well clearly it is the first state in the US if you go alphabetically! Tomorrow will bring Alaska and Arizona, and perhaps Arkansas.

Ran into Sven and Ellen yesterday as I was walking back from the Christmas market. We're going to meet up tomorrow for something or other, since Sven is leaving for Liverpool on the 16th. Obviously I can only have one friend in Germany at a time, because now that I've met Jessica, Sven is leaving. Sadness. He was my first German friend too!

Also, the Witt Christmas weekend is this weekend. Pamela and Bridget are coming up on Friday, and on Saturday we will be going to Berlin to check out the Christmas markets. Who can resist Berlin?! Not me!!

Well, it's about time for me to hit the road. Gotta go to the post office, and then it is home to do some proofreading and some writing of my own. Happy St. Nicholas Day!

No comments: