Friday, December 10, 2004

Wittenberg In Da House

It's 1pm here, and I should be leaving work to go home and clean my room because Bridget and Pamela will get in at 2:10. It's our Christmas weekend reunion thingy, so it should be a lot of fun. We're going to the Christmas market tonight to look around, have some glühwein, a bratwurst or a Rahmbrot (kind of cheesy, bacon-y bread thing). I have to let Jessica know what we are up to, because she wants to hang out with us tonight, and I might call Sven to see if he wants to speak some English, heheh. And tomorrow is Berlin -- excellent! 44 Christmas markets to peruse, instead of just one.

But, my room is a disaster, no one cleaned the bathroom this week, and the kitchen probably hasn't been cleaned since I did it before I left to go home in November. Soooo, lots to do, and not much time! Everyone have a good weekend, and I'll update y'all on the weekend's events!

Also, Benjamin, Jen's blog is jeninkorea.blogspot.com -- much more amusing than my own :)

No comments: