Thursday, February 17, 2005

So first off, congratulations to Ben! He got a promotion. To Executive Producer of MTVNews.com. I think. I just made that title up, so I hope it's right. I told him that the next time I'm in New York I expect to see his cushy office and get a nice meal out it. Hey, he's the one with the grown up job. I'm living on an intern's wages, here!

Secondly, Jen's trying to convince me to email Markus Kavka, one of the dudes on MTV News here in Germany. I feel like a huge fangirl for even considering the idea. But like she said, "what's the worst that could happen? he call the US embassy and report you for stalking and you get kicked out of the European Union forever? small price to pay!" Any suggestions on what to say, should I go through with it? I am such a dork for even posting about it, lol!

No comments: