Thursday, May 19, 2005

Food-related post

My boss just came in and asked me if I liked fish. When I responded in the affirmative, she opened her backpack and pulled out a box of 2 frozen salmon filets. The fates are watching over me this week so I don't starve of get scurvy!

There's been an influx of chocolate pudding for dessert this week in the cafeteria. My coworkers know that I quite enjoy chocolate pudding, so they've been giving it to me. Doesn't quite prevent scurvy, but it DOES prevent starving of hunger and ruthless chocolate cravings. Woo!

I am wearing my hair in Princess Leia-Cinnabon-esque twisty things today. Wasn't a conscious effort to support Star Wars, but perhaps my subconscious got the better of me. Weeeeeird.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gack, too much Star Wars (we've been hearing the theme song ALL day)! Glad to hear your co-workers are helping on the food situation :)

Nicole said...

I loooove chocolate pudding! Two thumbs up for supporting Star Wars even if it is on a subconcious level :-)