Friday, November 11, 2005

The One with the Hecklers

Okay! So I know it's been a few days since I've posted. You'll have to forgive me, but it's not like the ham place inspires a fountain of creativity, unless it's a fountain of creative ways to maime and injure the idiots who cannot spell Thanksgiving (Thaksgivig and Thandksgiving are two of our most popular examples). However, generally, I like my job. I feel like I get a lot of work done throughout the day, even though I do have to deal with some Instances of Idiocy.

A girl in another department told us on Wednesday that auditing is the crabbiest department in the building, generally speaking. I replied, "well, that's because we're the department who has to deal with everyone else's stupidity!"

And on that note, I am off to work! I'll try to post later, maybe about my ideas for Holiday Crafts, about my Exciting Weekend, etc.

If you want a Winter Holiday Card (TM), make sure I have your address! I've been pondering various ideas for them and need to know how many to make.

One week til GOF! LESS THAN two weeks til Thanksgiving! Six weeks til Christmas! (I think. I haven't done the math on that one yet!) TGIF!

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Maybe the people who type 'Thaksgivig' are just missing the n on their keyboards.

Anonymous said...

Or perhaps they jst have my wonderful spelling abilities (fingers move faster then the brain!)~Pamela

Jessica said...

Ooh! Do you do international deliveries too? Except you know me and how very infinitesimal the chances are of *me* actually sending out winter holiday cards... so it would be a thankless job for you to send me a card. But I would still like it. :-)