Monday, October 23, 2006

a laundry list

I fell asleep on the couch for about an hour tonight before Kevin called and woke me up. Now I am tired but not sleepy enough to actually go to bed. So I am blogging. Sorry, but it won't be too exciting.

Here's a laundry list of maladies that have afflicted me in the past two weeks:
  • an intense head cold that knocked me on my rear for almost three days
  • crazily dry hands as a result of working with money/paper all day and money/clothes/stuff all night
  • the skin on the tip of my index finger has actually split from being so dry
  • that makes it really hard to type stuff
In other news, the Tigers are tied in the World Series 1-1 against the Cardinals. Woohoo! And Kevin and I are starting our own mini book club. First selection: Anna Karenina. I've never read it before, but he has. We shall see how this turns out!

I think I am going to try to hit the sack before I am getting virtually no sleep. Just because I don't feel tired right now doesn't mean that I'm not. I shall try to post more regularly; it's just that things have been craaaaaaaaaazy lately and I've had no desire to be creative and bloggy. Hugs to all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

try some clear liquid band-aid
for that split finger. also try
gold bond triple relief at night
on your hands. it helps mine.

me

Jessica said...

More blog entries!

We want more!!