Friday, November 03, 2006

Four weeks

For the next four weeks, I'm going to have to post something EVERY DAY. You all know that I'm not clever enough to come up with something to post for each of those days. So here's the challenge: submit some topics for me. It can be about me, about school, about Germany, working, cooking, book recommendations, favorite quotes, fictional, etc. I just need to get some momentum going so I don't quit this challenge after day five :)

And I am headed off to a lovely day at work at the bank and the store (it's the third of the month -- can you sense the sarcasm in my voice?). But hey, at least it's payday!

Here's a quote from Grey's Anatomy last night: "McDreamy is doing the McNasty with McHottie? That McBastard!" I love that show!

2 comments:

Bridget said...

This one-post-every-day thing is fantastic. Heather, every time I check your blog, it's like Christmas: there's something new! =)

As for topics: um, you were always good at the pop culture stuff. Your top 10 movies? Book recommendations? One strange person that you meet at work every day?

And yay for George's quote from 'Grey's Anatomy'.

Jessica said...

I'd like to hear some things about your life!! How's it going at the bank? With your family? The Boy?

You could write posts in German. :-) About your favorite Ausflug or something. (ha!)