Thursday, November 16, 2006

Oh snap!

I'm feeling like Jess -- this post a day thing is tough, and my brain is cold and hurty today. So, I'm taking a page out of her book and doing this meme as well. Any other entry will be filled with expeletives and exclamation points.

1. Yourself: Sleepy.
2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend: is back from Arkansas because he got ARRESTED!!
3. Your hair: Is getting cut December 14th.
4. Your mother: I miss her.
5. Your father: Not. Ha, I like that.
6. Your favorite item: My pillow.
7. Your dream last night: A roller coaster?
8. Your favorite drink: Water.
9. Your dream car: A new 'Lanti.
10. The room you are in: Blue.
11. Your ex: Ha.
12. Your fear:
13. What you want to be in 10 years: Happy
14. Who you hung out with last night: My coworkers.
15. What you're not: Athletic.
16. Muffins: Blueberry.
17: One of your wish list items: ???
18: Time: 9:00
19. The last thing you did: Yaaaaaaaaaawn.
20. What you are wearing: Work clothes.
21. Your favorite weather: Spring.
22. Your favorite book: Usually whatever I just finished reading.
23. The last thing you ate: Pizza..
24. Your life: Straight-up CRAZY.
25. Your mood: Zombie.
26. Your best friend(s): Jen!
27. What are you thinking about right now: Sleep
28. Your car: Needs some help.
29. What are you doing at the moment: Thinking about sleep.
30. Your summer: Is on its way.
31. Your relationship status: active
32. What is on your tv: nothing
33. What is the weather like: Rainy
34. When is the last time you laughed: Grey's Anatomy

I barely had the patience to finish this! NaBloPoMo is taking its toll on me, dude.

No comments: