Sunday, October 31, 2010

NaBloPoMo is right around the corner

I have some interesting things planned for the blogging extravaganza that is NaBloPoMo!

I also can't believe that it's been such a long time since I last posted, but hopefully this will get me back into the swing of things. It's that time of year when no one wants to be outside, so they stay inside on the computer...and what better thing to do than read my blog!?

Once baseball is over, I hope to have some great movie reviews and perhaps some restaurant features. Maybe I will also have some excellent craft projects (I've got awesome ideas for Christmas cards this year!)

So thanks for putting up with my absence! November is going to be awesome!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Psssshhhh....I'll believe your daily blogging when I see it...