Saturday, November 02, 2013

Day two

I almost forgot to blog and it's only day two!

I just got back from a Toledo Walleye game with my cousin's four year old. I can't say that I often hang out with four year olds, but he was a pretty good hockey buddy. He was so well behaved and seemed to have a really great time. I would definitely take him again!

We started packing for real today. Three bookshelves and we needed around 15 boxes and we're still not 100% done with the books! My projects for tomorrow are to go through my clothes and sort out what I don't want to keep, plus pack up my summer clothes and anything that I won't wear in the next month or so. I also want to pack up as much of my craft s...tuff as I can. I am NOT looking forward to it, especially since I want to try to pack it as logically as I can so that when I unpack it at the new house, it's not completely ridiculous. We'll see how that goes.

I need to start keeping track of places where I will need to change my address once we move. Any suggestions on doing that so I don't inadvertently have something shipped to the old house?

This moving stuff is for the birds.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Electric
Gas
Water
Garbage
Telephone / Mobile
Cable
Internet
Fuel
Water Delivery / Water Treatment
Pool Services
Lawn / Garden Services
Housecleaning Services
Physicians / Veterinarian
Attorney
Financial & Personal Accounts

Banks
Loan Institutions
Major Credit Card Companies
Department Store Credit Cards
Insurance Agencies (Health, Home/life and Auto)
Charge Accounts
Pension Plans
Air Miles Rewards Program
Accountant / Tax Consultant
Professional Memberships / Licensing Boards
Government & Public Offices

Post Office
Veteran Affairs
Income Tax / IRS
Family Support
Social Security
Pension Benefits
Unemployment Insurance
Vehicle Registration
Driving License
Subscriptions

Newspapers
Magazines
Mail Order Houses
Book and Music Clubs